Sunday, September 19, 2010

Living Water International

About Living Water International
Living Water International helps communities acquire safe, clean water... loving the poorest of the poor in the name of Jesus.

Over 20 years, we have completed 9,000+ water projects in 26 countries, serving millions of people every day. Our goal is to ease the global water crisis while addressing root causes such as injustice, oppression, and abject poverty.


For more information please visit Living Water International.






On January 30th my dad and I will run the Houston 5K and have each set a goal to raise $500 for Living Water International. Please help in raising the money for this worthy cause. Your donation is tax-deductible and will make a tremendous impact. Click here to go to my personal fundraising page.

Every donation - large or small - brings me one step closer to reaching my goals.






No comments:

Post a Comment